Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Me

      Well I decided to start my own blog. Why? I have no clue. I guess I thought people would find my random life interesting. So here it is.

      I love the color blue. I pretty much wear some form of blue everyday. My computer, wallet, book bag, iPhone case, bed, and room are all blue. I just love it! I also love to snowboard, wake board, swim, and play soccer, water polo, the piano, and ukulele. I am a lifeguard, an entrepreneur, very outgoing, and love to run around and have a good time. I'm also in college studying Business and Technology and hope to start my own business someday.

     So that is me and I will be posting random things that happen in my life everyday. Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. You better post something every day. I need to be entertained. LEHGO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall do my best. I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS!!

    ReplyDelete