Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thuper Duper Thursday

Today was the best day ever! No it wasn't. I only said that to get your attention.
I had classes. I only have two classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays: Oral Communication for the Professional and a sewing class. I hate sewing. I hate it sew (see what I did there) much. I only took the class because I needed an elective. I don't recommend it. I feel bad though because I am the only one in my family that hates it. My mom, her mom, my mom's three sisters, and then all of my cousins sew. Whenever our families get together all the women go in the basement and sew. Except me. Can't stand it! I can sew I just choose not to. Anyways, that happened. 
Then I went to work. I watch 7th and 8th graders for an after school care program. They are so crazy and hyper. I constantly wonder if I was that obnoxious when I was there age (yup. probably worse). It's a blast though because I love kids. Most people would get frustrated in the first 5 minutes but I love the craziness. After work I was supposed to have soccer practice, but it was raining. So I told my team (I'm the coach) to meet me somewhere for a quick meeting. No one showed up out of 16 girls. . .of course. Not trying to win games or anything right.
Later I had two girls burst in my room asking me to do their hair and make up for a play tonight. I don't know why people ask me to do these things. I can't do hair to save my life. I can curl it and that's it. So that's what I did and they loved it. I guess I did something right. Or they lied to my face. Typical. 
After all that I had no time for dinner so I ate a bag of popcorn. Look at me dining like royalty at 10pm (foreveralone).

I Just made some cinnamon and honey drink that is supposed to be good for your skin and help you lose weight so. . . fingers crossed. 

Holy junk this drink is horrible. Don't do it. K bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha.
    "No one showed up out of 16 girls. . .of course. Not trying to win games or anything right."

    And also

    "After all that I had no time for dinner so I ate a bag of popcorn. Look at me dining like royalty at 10pm (foreveralone)."

    So perfect. Never stop.

    ReplyDelete