Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sunny Saturday

Today was a great day! Yeah I'm being serious this time. The only thing that sucked was waking up early. I had a water polo game at 8:25 in the morning. I really need to find the person in charge of making the schedule and slap them. 8:25 is way to early for a game or for me to exert energy in any way. Water polo is a ton of fun though and we won 9-1! My parents also came up to visit me for the day which was super exciting. They came to watch my soccer games. I had 2 today and it was so nice outside. Sunny and warm with a slight breeze. We won our first  game and lost the second, but I was still proud of my team because we played hard and they did very well. It was nice having my parents there to watch me games. My dad even said to me, "I love watching you play. It always makes me think of the championship game your senior year when you scored that goal and then got MVP." I love having my dad come to my games. In high school it was rare that he every missed one. We really got to bond because of it and he taught me so much.  Anyways, after my games I took a quick shower because I could smell myself (that is never a good sign) and then went to Copper River with my parents and my aunt and uncle for dinner. Now I am exhausted. My feet hurt and I can barely stay awake. So peace and hugs and love and baby bugs.

Oh I just thought of something else. My mom made me a valentine card that was an owl and it said "OWL always love you" bahaha I love my mom so much.

Alright I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment