Sunday, February 10, 2013

Psycho Analyzed

Well I was just psycho analyzed for the past 2 hours by one of my friends. It was crazy how accurate she was. I looked at 5 pictures and described what I saw and what I thought was going on. Turns out I have real issues. Not like major ones where I need meds or anything. I'm just defensive and don't like emotional girls because I view emotions as a sign of weakness. Guess I'm crazy. Apparently it's hard for guys to like me because I have such a dominant personality. Again....foreveralone. I get along with guys way better than girls because girls are too emotional and I have more in common with guys. But that is why I am always the friend and never the girlfriend. Oh well. It was still kinda cool seeing her get all this information out of me just from a couple of pictures. I wouldn't mind doing that once a week lol Just to talk things through and get them off my chest. Anyways, hope everyone had a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Were the pictures part of an online test thing? Or her own pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were just online. Found them on google

    ReplyDelete